Mile High Studio: Top Photo Studio Rental in Denver, CO
The Mile High Studio is our most versatile and adaptive studio with a wide variety of uses for any photography or video production need. Our photo studio in Denver, CO was built for those who would like to produce professional media on a white, grey, or black cyclorama wall.
This Denver Photo Studio for rent comes with many amenities such as:
- Two Easy Industrial Loading Doors
- Drink Fridge & Keurig Station
- Dressing Room with Lighting, Clothing Racks, & Full Body Mirror
- Proofing Room complete with couch and seating, desk, computer & television to review photos
- Private bathroom access in the photography studio
- One of the most versatile rental photo studios in Denver Colorado
- Two Complete Make Up Stations with lighting & power outlets for hair stylists
- Access to grip equipment, lighting stands, sandbags, outlets, & extension cords
- Access to Continuous Dracast LED Lighting
- Can utilize two Alien Bee B1600 strobe lights in our photo studio rental space in Denver
- Access to a wide variety of light modifiers & diffusers
- The Studio wasn’t built in 1896 and has a modern, rustic, industrial feel to it
- A wide variety of stools, & chairs to help with your photo studio for rent in Denver
- Steel Rafters ideal for hanging lighting or props from included with rental photography
- Ladder for easy access to Rafters and Higher shot studio space perspectives
- Smoke Machine Access
- Easy Access Parking for Unloading & loading
- Nearly unlimited spaces compared to most Denver Colorado photo studios
This Denver Photo Studio for rental has been newly renovated and adapted over 3 years to become an ideal to produce professional photo & video production for the company, Rocky Mountain Photography. The team and renters alike have used the open space to produce professional business commercials, product service videos, to record music & music videos, capture professional dating portraits, actor & actress headshots.
As a photo studio rental in Denver, being a location to provide all of this along with the ability to produce modeling & lingerie photography, business headshots, passport photography, dance portraits, family portraits, and so much more has been very beneficial. Located less than 15 minutes from Downtown Denver, Colorado. One of the more recent and versatile uses was when clients began to look at it as a photography space rental in Denver. To make it so, they would bring in their friends and family and use the photo studios for event rental in Denver or to host a party and combine it with photography.
The measurements and square feet of the Mile High Studio are that it comes complete with 13.5’ high ceilings and a 37’x10’ entry area. The studio space also has a custom built 11.5’x10’ proofing room and a 10’x4’ dressing room. It even has access to natural light in the afternoons. Built from a 40’x40’ square foot slab, it’s now become a top photo rental studio in Denver.
If you are interested in renting the Mile High Studio for photography or even using the photo studio for a party rental in Denver, you can reach out to us or book below.